The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Dimethicone Silicone Oil is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-irritating products, chemical stability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water repelled, lubricity, high refraction, storage stability and compatibility with commonly used in many filed.
1. Methyl silicone fluid avirulent insipidity, having physical inert, good chemical stability, electrical insulation and shock resistance.
2. Release agent for plastic forming process, rubber process, metal cast, making paper, etc.
3. Hydrophobic good, and have good ability to resist shear, can be used at -50oC ~180oC for long time.
5. Surface treating agent for glasses, ceramics, metals.
6. Additive agent for paint, rubber, paraffin, resin, etc.
7. Medical defoamer for artificial heart-lung machine and basic pharmaceutics to treating pulmonary edema.
8.Lubricant agent for rubber, plastic bearing, gear, also for reducing the friction between metals.
9. Finishing agent for textile.
10. Basic material of cosmetics, skin care products, hairdressing products.
11.Softening agent, water repellent, hand modifier for textile and leather.
12.Insulating, dustproof and mildewproof coating on glassed, ceramics.
13.Material of shaving cream, toothpaste, soap powder, washing powder.
14. Hydraulic oil, especially in aircraft.
1.What is it dimethicone?
Dimethicone, also known as polydimethylsiloxane, is a silicon-based polymer that is a man-made synthetic molecule made up of repeating units called monomers. Silicon is the second most abundant element in the Earth's crust after oxygen, and silicon dioxide is also known as sand, commonly found on beaches and shores. Dimethicone can also be found in many cooking oils, processed foods and in fast food items such as chicken nuggets and French fries.
2.Why is it used in cosmetics and personal care products?
Dimethicone is used in the formulation of a wide range of cosmetics and personal care products including creams and lotions, bath soaps, shampoo and hair care products, where it functions primarily as an:
Hair conditioning agent
3.Is Dimethicone Safe?
The FDA has approved the use of dimethicone as a skin protectant ingredient in over-the-counter products, and the Cosmetic Ingredient Review （CIR） panel has assessed it as safe to use in personal care products. Some studies have found it to soothe and help improve chronic hand dermatitis, and to help reduce inflammation and irritation. The Skin Deep Database also lists it has have a low hazard risk.